ADAIRS KIDS COMPETITION
GAME OF CHANCE - WIN a Star Wars x Adairs Kids gift pack
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents at the time of entry.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years old to enter.
4. Employees and Directors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion may not enter the competition and are ineligible to win a prize, including but not limited to any prize supplier. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
5. The competition commences from 10am AEST on 09/05/2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 15/05/2021 (“Competition Period”).
6. This is a game of chance, so one entry that meet the requirements will be selected at random as the winner. Entrants must:
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, tampers with the entry process or engages in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. All intellectual property registered to or ordinarily in use by the prize suppliers is used under licence from the prize suppliers only. No responsibility, liability, cost, or obligation which arises or has arisen out of this promotion resides with or is attributable to either or both of the prize suppliers. Any views or opinions expressed by the licensee or any of its employees, contractors or agents may not necessarily be shared by either of the prize suppliers.
9. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant and disqualify if promoter deems necessary.
11. One winner will be chosen according to a random selection of the entries that meet the criteria listed in each section. The draw will take place at Adairs Retail Group Pty Ltd, 2 International Court, Caribbean Business Park, Scoresby, VIC Australia 3179 on 11/05/2022 at 3pm AEST. The promoter may change the location of the draw without notice subject to COVID-19 restrictions that may be imposed. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
12. The winner will be notified in writing by Instagram comment or direct message.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If the winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited
16. There is one prize, the total prize pool value is $87 (RRP). The prize includes:
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 13/05/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by comment or direct message.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and the prize supplier are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) use or redemption of a prize; or (g) any other reason arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion.
24. The winner is responsible for providing valid contact details for communication and liaising with the Promoter to coordinate the transfer of the prize to the winner.
25. Any cost associated with accessing a promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
26. The Promoter is:
Adairs Retail Group Pty Ltd
ABN 29 128 287 776
2 International Court, Caribbean Business Park, Scoresby, VIC Australia 3179
Telephone 03 8888 4500.
27. The Walt Disney Company and each of their respective parent, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Competition.