FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australia and New Zealand residents of 18 years or more at the time of entry.
- The Promoter is:
Adairs Retail Group Pty Ltd
ABN 29 128 287 776
2 International Court, Caribbean Business Park, Scoresby, VIC Australia 3179
Telephone 03 8888 4500.
- Employees and Directors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion may not enter the competition and are ineligible to win a prize, including but not limited to any prize supplier. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
- The competition commences at 6am AEDT 1st October 2023 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 31st December 2023 (“Competition Period”). A total of 3 x $1000 Adairs e-Gift Cards will be awarded – one per month of October, November, December 2023.
- This is a game of chance; the winner will be randomly drawn.
- To enter the draw, entrants must be a Linen Lovers member who has renewed their membership for $19.95 in the qualifying month either online or in-store. The Linen Lovers membership must be valid at the time of the draw.
- If the Linen Lover membership renewal is purchased and then refunded, the entry is deemed invalid. Existing Linen Lovers with a current membership are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, tampers with the entry process or engages in any unlawful or other improper misconducted calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All intellectual property registered to or ordinarily in use by the prize suppliers is used under license from the prize suppliers only. No responsibility, liability, cost, or obligation which arises or has arisen out of this promotion resides with or is attributable to either or both prize suppliers. Any views or opinions expressed by the licensee or any of its employees, contractors or agents may not necessarily be shared by either of the prize suppliers.
- Email address provided in competition entry must be the same email address used for the Linen Lovers Membership Renewal.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant and disqualify if promoter deems necessary.
- Winners will be notified by email (you must have a valid opted in email to receive winners’ notification).
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The $1000 Adairs Gift Card will be emailed to the winner once email address has been confirmed via notification email.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on the first Thursday of the following month at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner(s), if any, will be notified by email and their names (if any) will be published on adairs.com.au from 31st December 2023 or once the winner has claimed their prize.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and the prize supplier are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) use or redemption of a prize; or (g) any other reason arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion.
- Each winner is responsible for providing valid contact details for communication and liaising with the Promoter to coordinate the transfer of the prize to the winner.
- Any cost associated with accessing a promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- The draw will take place at Adairs Retail Group Pty Ltd, 2 International Court, Caribbean Business Park, Scoresby, VIC Australia 3179 on 6th November 2023 at 11am AEDT for October renewals, 4th December 2023 at 11am AEDT for November 2023 renewals and, 2nd January 2024 at 11am AEDT for December 2023 renewals. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.