Mark Tuckey Launch Event Competition
GAME OF CHANCE – MARK TUCKEY 24 HR LAUNCH EVENT COMPETIITON
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Victorian residents at the time of entry.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this competition.
- Employees and Directors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion may not enter the competition and are ineligible to win a prize, including but not limited to Mark Tuckey. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
- The competition commences at 10am AEDT on 06/03/2020 and ends at 10am AEDT on 07/03/2020 (“Competition Period”).
- To receive entry into the competition, on the @adairs Instagram competition post, individuals must simply follow @mark_tuckey, @adairs, @adairskids & tag someone on the competition post.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, tampers with the entry process or engages in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All intellectual property registered to or ordinarily in use by Mark Tuckey is used under licence from the Licensors only. No responsibility, liability, cost, or obligation which arises or has arisen out of this promotion resides with or is attributable to either or both of the Licensors. Any views or opinions expressed by the licensee or any of its employees, contractors or agents may not necessarily be shared by either of the Licensors.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant and disqualify if promoter deems necessary.
- The selection will take place at Adairs Retail Group Pty Ltd, 2 International Court, Caribbean Business Park, Scoresby, VIC Australia 3179 on 07/03/2030 at 1pm AEST. The Promoter may also select additional reserve entries.
- This is a game of chance, so the winner will be randomly drawn.
- Winners will be notified in writing by Instagram Messenger and their name will be published on www.adairs.com.au from 07/03/2020 or once the winner has claimed their prize, whichever is sooner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize pack includes two tickets to the Adairs/Mark Tuckey Launch Event in Thornbury, Victoria and a gift bag for the winner and their guest. Each gift bag contains a Mark Tuckey Blanket and a Mark Tuckey Candle, the total RRP value of this is $214.98). Once the winner is chosen and they claim their prize, they will be given the event details and their names added to the guest list to ensure entry. The winner and their guest will receive their prize pack on the evening of the event.
- If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize pack is valued at $429.96 (RRP).
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If required, reserve entrants may be selected for any unclaimed prizes and this will take place on 9pm 08/03/2020 at the same time and place as the original selection, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) use or redemption of a prize; or (g) any other reason arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion.
- Each winner is responsible for providing valid contact details for communication and liaising with the Promoter to coordinate the transfer of the prize to the winners.
- Any cost associated with accessing a promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- The winner and their guest are responsible for covering all costs to and from the event. Attendees to the event must be over the age of 18 and available on the evening of the 10/03/2020 to attend the event at a location in Thornbury, Melbourne, Victoria.
- The Promoter is:
Adairs Retail Group Pty Ltd
ABN 29 128 287 776
2 International Court, Caribbean Business Park, Scoresby, VIC Australia 3179
Telephone 03 8888 4500.