Frozen 2™ Family Adventure Competition Terms & Conditions
GAME OF SKILL - WIN A FAMILY OF 4 ADVENTURE TO NORWAY
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents at the time of entry. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this competition.
- Employees and Directors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion may not enter the competition and are ineligible to win a prize, including but not limited tothe prize suppliersThe Walt Disney Company. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
- The competition commences at 9am AEDT on 10/03/2020 and ends at Midnight AEDT on 29/03/2020 (“Competition Period”)
- This is a game of skill, so each entry will be judged on their response to the question and meeting the set criteria listed in section Entrants must subscribe to Adairs news (email) and fill out the entry form found at www.adairs.com.au/frozen2-competition which includes the following question: tell us in 30 words or less “why you’d love to win a family adventure to Norway” Entrants can un-subscribe from Adairs news (email) at any time following their entry. This will not prevent entrants from being notified by email in the event that they have been selected as the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, tampers with the entry process or engages in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All intellectual property registered to or ordinarily in use by the prize suppliers is used under licence from the prize suppliers only. No responsibility, liability, cost, or obligation which arises or has arisen out of this promotion resides with or is attributable to either or both of the prize suppliers. Any views or opinions expressed by the licensee or any of its employees, contractors or agents may not necessarily be shared by either of the prize suppliers.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Entries above the 30-word limit will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant and disqualify if promoter deems necessary.
- The winners will be chosen according to who best meets the criteria listed in section 12 and the selection will take place at Adairs Retail Group Pty Ltd, 2 International Court, Caribbean Business Park, Scoresby, VIC Australia 3179 commencing on 31/03/2020 at 1pm AEDT. The Promoter may also select additional reserve entries.
- This is a game of skill, so each entry will be judged based on the below criteria, the Promoter will determine the winners.
- Originality and creativity in their response to the question
- Response is 30 words or less
- Winners will be notified by telephone or in writing by email and their names and suburbs will be published on www.adairs.com.au from 13/04/2020 or once the winners have claimed their prize. whichever is sooner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is One family adventure for four to Norway including return flights for either two adults or a family of four (two adults and two children under 12 years) to Oslo, Norway. The Frozen themed activities are subject to weather. See 30. for prize elements and 31. For prize fulfilment terms.
- If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. However, if for any reason the products selected by the winner as a part of the prize are out of stock, in the first instance, the winner can choose something of equal or lesser value from the product prize pool.
- The total prize pool is valued at $14,000 USD (RRP).
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If required, reserve entrants may be selected for any unclaimed prizes and this will take place on 20/04/2020 at the same time and place as the original selection, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner(s), if any, will be notified by telephone and in writing by mail or email within two (2) business days of the selection and their names (if any) will be published on adairs.com.au from 20/04/2020.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and the prize suppliers are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) use or redemption of a prize; or (g) any other reason arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion.
- Each winner is responsible for providing valid contact details for communication and liaising with the Promoter to coordinate the transfer of the prizes to the winners.
- Any cost associated with accessing a promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- We acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- Prize Elements: Return flights for either two adults or a family of four (two adults and two children under 12 years) to Oslo, Norway (costed separately)
- Transfers from airport/hotel/airport
- Four-star hotel accommodation for four nights/five days with breakfast included in Oslo
- Four-star hotel accommodation for one night/two days with breakfast in Bergen
- Return overnight train trip to Bergen; a UNESCO World Heritage city including rail fare
- Visit Bergen with entry tickets to the funicular and USD $50.00 to spend on food
- Entry to the Akershus Fortress
- Visit the Royal Palace on a one-hour guided tour (or bus tour if winners travel in winter)
- Winners choosing to travel in winter will go on an ice skating and sledding adventure with all equipment included.
- Winners preferring spring or summer will be treated to an Oslo City Card and entrance to top museums and boat cruise for one full day.
- A full day trip skiing (winter only) Includes:
- Return transport
- All rental equipment
- Ski lesson for the whole family
- Three-course dinner of Norwegian cuisine in Oslo with gift voucher
- Travel insurance included
- Prize Fulfillment
- The promoter of this competition has hired DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. to handle the complete fulfilment of the grand prize holiday. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Is registered in the UK. Company Registration number 8065185 registered to address 107 Bell Street, London NW1JTL, England
- At least one winner traveling must be over the age of 18 years.
- Winners must be in possession of a valid 5-year passport and must have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the prize holiday. All entry visas, ESTA forms, and/or travel documents are the sole responsibility of the winner including visa costs if applicable. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Does not arrange entry visas.
- All prize winners will receive confirmation that they have won a prize via e-mail and by phone (providing a contact number has been provided) within three days of the competition being finished.
- Personal Information about prize winners will be shared with initiator of prize and their agents to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners.
- Winners must provide a copy of their passports to ensure names are spelled correctly and validity of their passports.
- Winners must give at least 60 days' notice prior to their requested departure date.
- All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable (due to force majeure or prize not being suitable for the winners, etc). DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. reserves the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as being of equal value.
- The holidays are subject to availability and blackout dates will apply unless specifically pre-arranged prior to the competition being run. Blackout dates include peak Christmas (December 10 to January 5 annually) and may include peak August.
- The winners must go within 12 months of winning their holiday. Winners will be requested to provide three separate dates of preferred travel and DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Will work towards fulfilling at least one of winner's preferred date of travel. Winners who do not travel within 12 months will become null and void and no longer entitled to their grand prize
- Unless otherwise stated in the package, all other costs including meals and spending money are the responsibility of winner.
- Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those traveling are not changeable without incurring extra fees and may not be possible if a non-refundable or non-changeable ticket has been purchased.
- Winners must sign a legal acceptance form provided by DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. prior to departure as standard procedure.
- DJP Marketing & Promotions has offered this grand prize in good faith and the specifics of the grand prize holiday are as stated in original proposal provided to the initiator of promotion.
- The Walt Disney Company and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes.
- Nothing in this travel package authorises any person to use The Walt Disney Company's and its affiliated companies name, brand, intellectual property, characters or reputation in conjunction with this travel package or any prize promotions whatsoever.
- The Promoter is:
Adairs Retail Group Pty Ltd
ABN 29 128 287 776
2 International Court, Caribbean Business Park, Scoresby, VIC Australia 3179
Telephone 03 8888 4500